Your one stop CM company that will add Value and Experience to your project. Our Mission is Quality, Budget, Schedule, and Safety to meet our client needs.
Pre-Design/Program of Requirements (POR) Phase
· Development of design phase schedule.
· Partnering / team building.
· Review overall master plan.
· Coordinate Financing
· Assist in bond or Partnership campaign.
Design Phase: Schematic Design (SD), Design Development (DD), Construction Documents (CD)
· Develop responsibility list between Owner, Funding, and CM & A/E.
· Design manual compliance.
· Attend design review meetings.
· Develop project schedule.
· Develop project construction estimate at each design sub-phase.
· Develop cash flow analysis.
· Value-engineering & constructability review.
· Coordination of contract documents.
· Long-lead item review.
· Analyze special safety needs.
· Analyze local bid market.
· Develop interest in bid market.
· Assist A/E in obtaining permits.
· Bid management.
· Manage pre-bid meetings.
· Conduct bid analysis.
· EEO review.
· Manage post-bid interviews.
DURING THE PRE-CONSTRUCTION PHASE:
· Educate the owner on the construction process so that decisions can be made in a timely manner, allowing resources to be used efficiently.
· Assist the owner in discussions and design decisions with the Architect/Engineer in the development of the drawings and specifications.
· Assist the owner in defining any areas that may require an allowance or contingency money to be budgeted.
· Provide input regarding bonding and insurance requirements.
· Review, with the owner and design team, all bids and if necessary, conduct interviews with contractors to clarify their understanding of their scope of work.
· Provide input and make recommendations for the awarding of contracts to contractors.
· Review contracts with owner prior to owner’s endorsement.
· Conduct an executive partnering meeting with the owner and the design team. This will set the foundation of the team environment for the duration of the project.
DURING CONSTRUCTION PHASE:
· Be the focal point for the prime contractors on all issues throughout the construction phase.
· Review all contractor value-engineering ideas and offer recommendations to the owner/design team.
· Ensure that the prime contractors have determined any long lead items that may hinder the overall project schedule and has taken steps to insure their timely delivery.
· Ensure that owner-provided items are delivered on time to prevent delay to the project schedule.
· Determine any owner specific milestones that need to be met and establish a detailed understanding of how these milestones are to be met by all of the contractors.
· Monitor and manage the progress of the project for compliance to the project documents and project schedule.
· Acknowledge potential scheduling problems and suggest alternate uses of resources to maintain compliance with project milestones.
· Review and recommend payment of contractor pay applications.
· Monitor the budget and do all that is possible to minimize the number (and financial impact) of contract change orders.
· Review contract change orders for owner’s approval.
· Anticipate potential problems and provide plausible solutions in a timely manner.
· To continue the teamwork created by the owner and design team, a team-partnering meeting will be conducted.
· Establish on-site lines of authority.
· Manage & monitor trade contractors.
· Conduct progress meetings.
· Monitor & update schedule.
· Monitor staffing levels of trade contractors.
· Monitor project costs.
· Monitor use of allowances.
· Monitor safety plans.
· Establish on-site project accounting.
· Coordinate Requests For Information (RFI’s).
· Manage submittal logs.
· Coordinate change orders.
· Review contractor payment applications.
· Inspect work of trade contractors.
· Manage shop drawing process.
· Maintain project records.
· Write monthly progress reports.
· Organize & manage completion of punch list.
· Manage systems start-up.
· Schedule training for staff.
· Organize warranties.
· Furnish manuals and documentation to owner.